Easy to Ship DIY Gifts
When you have family or friends that live far away, special occasions or the holiday season can be a little tricky – especially when it comes to shipping gifts.
There are many gifts I’d like to ship to my family that would be too heavy, too large, or too delicate to make it 1000 miles up the east coast. So, I’ve gathered a ton of DIY gift ideas that are easy to ship! You’ll find crafts, delicious treats, gifts that kids can make, and more. These gifts can be easily packaged and shipped out.
These gifts can be easily packaged and shipped out – though some are in jars and may require some additional bubble wrap or packing paper to make sure they make it their destination.
Tip: Save up packing supplies from packages you receive in the mail to reuse them later! This saves time and money and reduces waste.
DIY Food Related Gifts
- Caramel Coffee Mix in a Jar – gourmet coffee drinkers will love to receive this delicious coffee mix.
- Peppermint Bark – store-bought peppermint bark can be crazy expensive, but you can make your own for only a few dollars!
- Easy Candied Pecans – this classic holiday treat is very simple to make & ships easily, too!
- Chocolate Espresso Biscotti – coffee & tea lovers alike are sure to appreciate a good biscotti.
- Double Dipped Chocolate Shortbread Cookies – these chocolate cookie treats are so festive and hold up in the mail well.
Gifts to Sew
- Simple Cable Knit Scarf – both practical and fashionable, scarves make wonderful gifts.
- Upcycled Demin Tablet Case – reuse old denim to make an adorable tablet case.
- DIY Gifts to Make from Scrap Fabric – got scrap fabric? There are many simple gifts you can make with it.
- DIY Sweater Pillow – upcycle an old sweater into a beautiful pillow.
- Felt Lights Christmas Tree Decorations – any recipient is sure to be impressed with these super cute felt light ornaments.
Gifts to Craft
- Wash Tape Cell Phone Case – washi tape is all the rage & for good reason – it’s cute and so versatile!
- DIY Snowflake Necklace – jewelry lovers will cherish this beautiful snowflake necklace.
- Mixed Metal Jump Rings Necklace – this mixed metal necklace is fashion forward and super edgy.
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters – save up wine corks and make these wine cork coasters!
- Easy No-Sew Throw Pillow – if you can’t sew (or prefer not to), no worries – this adorable pillow is no-sew.
- Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelets – your loved ones can diffuse essential oils all day long and on the go with these clever bracelets.
- Fleece Pet Blankets – if you live far away from furry critters you love, make them these easy blankets.
DIY Body Care Gifts
- Lavender Bath Bombs – making homemade bath bombs gives you the ability to control the ingredients & saves you a bunch of money!
- Lavender Fizzing Bath Soak – this bath soak is relaxing and promotes a good night’s sleep!
- Magnesium Rose Detox Bath Salts – everyone can benefit from these relaxing, detoxing bath salts made from magnesium and rose petals.
- Milk and Honey Bath Melts – promote soft and moisturized skin with these bath melts.
- Homemade Christmas Pine Soap – festive & simple to make, this soap is a great Christmas gift.
- DIY Beard Oil – give a bearded man in your life the gift of conditioned & tame facial hair!
- Simple Vanilla Sugar Scrub – sugar scrubs are super inexpensive & very beneficial to your skin.
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Body Scrub – pumpkin spice gone too far? No way!
Crafts For Kids or by Kids
- Pom Pom Headband – this headband is super cute adorned on a child’s head & can be customized to match holiday outfits!
- Handprint Calendar – the kiddos will enjoy making art with their hands & family members will love receiving it.
- Homemade Coloring Book – turn family photos into coloring sheets!
- Handprint Keepsake Ornament – handprint ornament gifts that parents & grandparents will adore.